Beautiful Day

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie


Fall is here which means apples and pears aplenty....Hurray! If you like apples as much as we do and you like the combination of apples and caramel (yum!) AND you are a fan of cream cheese (like cheesecake), then I assure you that you WANT to make this dessert! I came across this through one of my favorite blogs. The picture was enough for me to HAVE to try this. Alas, I have been a bit preoccupied these days with one darling and adorable Littlest Warrior who has come into our family (more about him later). And I have been resting a lot, which has been so good both for my recovery and for enjoying our sweet baby and the many here who dote upon him.

Fortunately, I have some girls who love to bake as much as I do. All I have to do is wave a picture of something that looks like an amazing kitchen creation, and one or the other of them will jump at the opportunity to try it out. So Country Girl 1 made this for our family night treat. And is it ever delicious!

For the recipe, see here. One note: I make my own caramel sauce (easy to do!), so that is what I used for the caramel in the recipe.
I hope you enjoy this as much as we did (is it really gone already?) and perhaps make some sweet memories with your loved ones.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...